Saturday, September 22, 2012

FAVORITE FOODS

The question this week is:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?

It can be a complete entree or an ingredient that just makes everything you eat better. Mine is anything dairy-- especially raw milk and butter! Mmmmm! Nothing yummier than fresh milk, cream and butter from a grass-fed cow. Now you will hear me get on my soap box about raw milk, cream, butter and various other "taboo" foods, but give what I say a try and you'll be certain (as I am) that a lot of nutrition advice out there is very misguided. However, this week will be more about the taste, texture and comfort of food. So, let your mouth water and let's talk about TASTY! I am not just a nutrition fanatic-- I'm also a CULINARY ARTIST! While I would never advise anyone to eat a lot of carbs, I myself have a sweet tooth--- so don't be afraid to share your "food weaknesses". Everyone has them.

Please leave a comment below. (Even if all it says is "ice cream" or whatever your favorite food is.) I love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment