Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LIVING FOODS

One of the biggest changes to my family's diet has been the addition of more living foods. In a lot of reading that I have done, I have found that the qualities of living foods are an essential part of human diet (if we hope to have and maintain good health for generations). In my quest to provide various types of living food, I have found many great resources. One of these resources is a company (called Cultures for Health) that distributes various types of living cultures from kefir grains to yoghurt cultures to kombucha cultures and sourdough starters. Below is a link to check out their many great products. I encourage everyone to seek out a way to put more live (and "enzymatic") food into their diet.

 http://www.culturesforhealth.com?a_aid=505d29d828299

No comments:

Post a Comment