Saturday, September 22, 2012

NO MORE STRESS- WE'RE MOVING ON!

        Ok, so we can only discuss stress so long before it becomes stressful. Since this is my blog and I have the freedom to do pretty much whatever I want--- I want to talk about food (and nutrition). The topic of food and nutrition have been a pretty big part of my life lately. I hope to make it a much bigger part of all of your lives. Some of you will learn things you never knew, some of you will be intrigued and do some of your own further research on the topic, some of you will skim the information and not think too much of it, and some of you will decide to disagree with me--- all of these are just fine. I am just hoping that you will bear with me as I stand on one of my "soap boxes" for a bit. I also do hope that you will open your mind to what I have to offer in this area. I may not have a degree in the field (yet, anyway), but if you knew how much research I have done on the subject you might petition for any reputable university to grant me a degree on the subject.
        Over the next several weeks (and possibly months) I will be putting up posts related to food and nutrition. Don't forget to check out the "Super Food" and "Super Funny" pages as well. I'd also love to hear feedback on what you like (and what you don't like) here on my blog. While I am not just doing this blog to please other people, I do want it to be pleasing enough that I can share it with many other people. Thanks so much for being a part of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment